Tuesday 20 May 2008

Huge number of wanted ads

Leave me speechless some of them

  • Hi all im after a double bed size memory foam mattrs, i suffer from
    sciatica really bad and my spring mattress has had its last days so im
    really desperate for one now as my mattress isn't helping my back out
    atall.
    we can collect from most areas thats not a problem
  • Has anybody done or planning on doing some spring cleaning and
    clearing out? If you find anything suitable for our school/church
    summer fair I will gladly come and collect.

    We're looking for items such as soft toys, childrens' toys, cds,
    books, unwanted presents, white elephant.....

    Any items will be greatly appreciated.

    Please email me for any further information or your details for
    collection.

    Many thanks
  • I am getting a new cockatial and need a cage to house it in, something
    that is not too big or small. I am willing to collect. Thanks
  • Im looking for some display racks or stands to show greetings cards i
    can adapt if anyone has something similar that i could use.
    thanks
  • Do you have any boxes suitable for packing up for a house move. I can
    collect
  • hi all i am just wondering if anyone has a clothes airer in good
    condition they no longer want as i can make good use of it can collect
    thanx


  • I hope somebody can help me. I am a disabled person and I have recently
    rediscovered a childhood hobby of airfix kits. If anybody has got any
    model kits (even started ones), paints. or any other general modelling
    bits and bobs I would love to give them a new home.

    Can collect from anywhere.
  • know its an ask but as anyone got a wheelchair with foot plates that
    they no longer want,I have a good friend who is finding it difficult to
    get about,would be greatly appreciated,thanks

Agghhh huge asks some of them

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker