Wednesday 14 May 2008

3000 members in my local freecycle group

And they all want something

  • wanted chop saw mine burnt out can you help me please thanks
  • HI,
    MY SISTER IS IN DESPERATE NEED OF SOME MATERNITY CLOTHES.
    SHE IS NORMALLY A SIZE 10 SO ANY IN SIZE 8, 10 OR 12 WOULD BE FAB!
    I LIVE IN STALYBRIDGE AND I CAN COLLECT ANY DAY
    MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE
  • Just wondering if anyone has a playhouse that they might be getting rid
    of. My friend bought one of the moulded plastic ones for her daughter
    at xmas but it was stolen from the garden at the weekend, obviously
    little girl is really upset.

    Thank you for reading
  • Wanted workbench - any make / model can collect any condition than
  • any junior keyboard books for my ten yr old daughter many thanks
  • wanted bmx bike for spares if any one as any they dont use
  • Friends who have very limited income would very much appreciate a cot
    or moses basket for baby due next week!! Any offers would be most
    appreciated. I can collect
    Thanks
  • Wanted petrol strimmer urgently needed to cut down elephant grass in a
    pensioners garden, please help if you can, thank you
  • Hi
    My daughter has just learnt how to ride a bike so i'm looking for one
    for me so we can go out riding together and I can hopefully shift a few
    pounds in the process.

    Can anyone help?

    Many Thanks
  • does anyone a blender /grinder that you dont need, i had a kenwood
    make but its just died out on me many thanks
  • Hi i could do with both of the above, garden shed and lawnmower, to
    convert and tidy up unruly large back garden, can pickup anytime to
    suit, thanks
  • Major charity event coming up in aid of Cancer Research UK and we need
    loads of kids toys / teddies / bric a brac that we can use for prizes
    on our stalls. any donations kindly appreciated.
  • hi is there any body out there that has a picnic bench the one like
    they have at pubs outside and at picnic areas that they dont require
    anymore if so i don't mind if it needs a little tlc and varnish lol,
    and i will obviously pick it up at your convienience kind regard les
  • hi everyone looking for records lps singles also working record
    player thanks for looking
  • Does anybody have a spare wireless router compatible with Virgin
    broadband? I need to move my computer to another room so I can study
    and still use the internet. Thanks

Aghhhh hundreds of people putting up their shopping list

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker