- Hi all im after a double bed size memory foam mattrs, i suffer from
sciatica really bad and my spring mattress has had its last days so im
really desperate for one now as my mattress isn't helping my back out
we can collect from most areas thats not a problem
- Has anybody done or planning on doing some spring cleaning and
clearing out? If you find anything suitable for our school/church
summer fair I will gladly come and collect.
We're looking for items such as soft toys, childrens' toys, cds,
books, unwanted presents, white elephant.....
Any items will be greatly appreciated.
Please email me for any further information or your details for
- I am getting a new cockatial and need a cage to house it in, something
that is not too big or small. I am willing to collect. Thanks
- Im looking for some display racks or stands to show greetings cards i
can adapt if anyone has something similar that i could use.
- Do you have any boxes suitable for packing up for a house move. I can
- hi all i am just wondering if anyone has a clothes airer in good
condition they no longer want as i can make good use of it can collect
I hope somebody can help me. I am a disabled person and I have recently
rediscovered a childhood hobby of airfix kits. If anybody has got any
model kits (even started ones), paints. or any other general modelling
bits and bobs I would love to give them a new home.
Can collect from anywhere.
- know its an ask but as anyone got a wheelchair with foot plates that
they no longer want,I have a good friend who is finding it difficult to
get about,would be greatly appreciated,thanks
Agghhh huge asks some of them