Friday 9 May 2008

Dear santa please can I have

More wanted ads from my local freecycle

  • hi im in real need of a baby walker for my very active 10 month old
    baby girl she is ready for walking but unfortunately her walker was
    broken due to a heavy item falling on it in spare room. id be very
    grateful if anyone could help please!!

    also as shes growing soo fast (where does time go ?)im in need of
    clothes for her as i said she is 10 months old and id be very very
    grateful for anyones help with these items please get in touch if you
    could help thankyou very much for reading my ad.
  • has anyone got a 110v transformer the yellow box type they no longer
    need
  • WANTED BEYBLADES -DOLLS AND CARS
    hi i am looking for these items for my grandchildren can anyone help
    thanx

  • Might be a bit of a tall order this one, but i'm going to give it a
    call. Has anyone got a box trailer thats doing nothing except taking
    room up if so could you give me an email.

    Thanking you for looking have a nice day.
  • wanted:microwave oven & grill

  • Bit of a long shot, but does anyone have Episode 2 (from Last Thursday
    1st May)recorded on either DVD or VHS that I could have (or borrow if
    you want it back) ?

    Having waited eagerly for series 2 to arrive on our televisions we
    missed this episode and the later repeat due to unforeseen events. :((

    I can collect from most areas/most days/most times.

    Thanks for reading.
  • Hi Everybody

    Does anybody have a pet igloo or any other type of padded dog basket.
    I need ine for my King Charles Spaniel so he can travel with us in the
    car.
  • Hi, Does anyone have a garden parasol they want to get rid of? I want
    one to fit onto my garden table, Can collect, Thanks for reading
  • lawnmower desperatley needed as mine has gone to the lawnmower heaven
  • has anyone got a spare lawnmower or strimmer that i could have,can
    collect,thanks

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker