Thursday 8 May 2008

Just in -more begging

What they said:

  • I've just found out that my LCD monitor is causing electrical noise
    which is disrupting my internet connection badly, so if anyone has one
    that they don't need, I'm looking for a 15 inch or larger flat screen
    monitor (it has to be flat screen since I don't have space for a CRT).

    Thanks :)
  • has any one got any fencing they no longer require just one pannel soi
    can keep the pup in hes clearing the one i have lol
    thanks
  • We need any unwanted new gift for a Tombola we are holding at the end
    of June.We raise money to support our free school and the work we do in
    the community to raise awareness.We have been working with people since
    2001 and are a not for profit organisation.You can read more about us
    www.theramanatrust.org. (formerly The Rainbow educare Trus
  • hi i know this is a long shot but has anyone out there got a large
    training cage or a large kennel they no longer need as my german shep
    puppy has decided he likes chewing lino :(
    thanks in advance i can pick up
  • hi has any one got a dog guard for in a car they no longer require
    thanks for reading
  • HI EVERYONE,
    RECENTLY I GOT A TELE BUT I CAN NOT SET THE CHANNELS WITHOUT THE REMOTE
    SO IF SOME ONE GOT HITACHI TV REMOTE FOR SPARE PLEASE LET ME KNOW I CAN
    COME AND COLLECT IT
  • I know this sounds like a mad request but it's for a friend of mine whose daughter is making
    her first holy communion in 2 weeks time and needs a straight underskirt[ie no frilly netted
    sticky out one] - but can't find one anywhere! Please could someone help out. Many thanks,
  • Hi is anybody having any old patio doors replaced as I am after some
    for a project I working on, the frame / doors can be either wood, upvc
    or aluminum. I can collect anytime to suit
    thanks for reading this
  • WANTED SPARE FOOTBALL KIT FOR MY 6 ASIDE TEAM,
    THANKS

Cheeeeeeeky!

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker