Wednesday 23 April 2008

Huge number of wanted ads

What they've said

  • I am looking for an mp3 player so i can listen to my music on the move
    if any one can help cheers. would be much appreciated. thanks.
  • TUMBLE DRYER IN WHITE WANTED TO REPLACE MY BROKEN ONE MANY THANKS
  • UNDER COUNTER FRIDGE WANTED OLD ONE TEMPERAMENTAL
  • We are in need of a wardrobe. A sturdy wooden one would be perfect, my husband and i are sharing a canvas one which is a bit of a nightmare as we have so many clothes.
  • Hello freecyclers! Please could someone help me out - am in desperate need of a child's high
    chair, my other one has given up the ghost recently and so i thought i'd try you kind lot! I
    could collect anytime and would really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this,
    Thanks a lot,
  • I wondered if anybody had any Large Garden Bushes or Trees they no
    longer want.

    I am looking to fill my border with Tall bushes such as Acers,
    Conifers, etc

    I am in XXXX and can collect if in local areas.

    Any offered would be very much appreciated.

    Many Thanks

    Regards
  • just moved into first home - looking for 2/3 seater sofa as dont want
    to be splashing loads of cash on new stuff at the moment.
    please help.
  • wanted :would any one have hidden in their shed or loft have
    any old radio controlled boats for me to rebuild-restore in my spare
    time or any old radio gear-parts.a big ask i know but who knows.thank
    you all.
  • a working deep fat fryer and george foreman if possible
    can collect
    thankyou in advance for reading :)

This is just shocking! In a very short time freecycle has turned into a massive begging letter!

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker