Sunday, 16 March 2008

lead for monitor

What they said: A fellow freecycler has been kind enough to give me a CRT monitor. I
do not have the lead to connect it to the computer, because my old
monitor had a wired in cable.
The kind I would like is a 15 pin male to male VGA lead. I think it
is sometimes called a D-Sub.
I would be able to collect,

What I said: Gawd you want it all!

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker